Warranty of Goods/Services
1. All our goods/services will serve their intended functions.
Terms of Warranty
2. All products are warrant base on manufacturer’s defect. All product should be maintained according to the simple maintenance method. Our warranty does not cover for any negligence or mishandling of our product.
3. All our prices are nett. No discounts will be given unless during promotions.
4. Deliveries outside of Singapore will be charged according to the prevailing shipment rates.
5. We only accept VISA, MASTERCARD & Corporate cheque payments.
6. We ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed.
7. For all Exports, all payments have to be made by 100% TT in advance. Goods will be released upon confirmation of TT in Singapore. Please do not send TT until you receive our Official Quotation. Delivery is via direct shipment your location or forwarder to collect goods from our Warehouse.
8. Hurricane Racing Pte Ltd is a ConsumerTrust & TrustSG accredited business. It is recognised as a trusted business by consumers & business both locally and internationally. We are audited and our standard meets the consumer code of practice.
Cancellation of Orders
9. We will refund the amount paid if the order is cancelled due to the unavailability of goods or our inability to deliver the goods within the agreed time frame.
10. We will not entertain any cancellations once the order is confirmed and submitted by the customer.
Confirmation of Orders
11. We will send an electronic acknowledgement to the customer upon successful submission of the electronic order. If items ordered are unavailable, a message will be sent to the customer for further action.
Exchange & Refunds
12. All our goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
13. We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our goods or services, please contact us at Tel: 93820113, Fax: 63760785, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the BusinessTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can be referred to
Mr. Ramesh Vakkiprath
35, Selegie Road, #09-25, Parklane,